Thursday 26th Sept
- 09:30 Tea & coffee – The Port House Cafe, Portsmouth
- 09:30 The Silicon Cup registration – for all team captains opens in The Port House
- 10:30 Registration closes
- 12:30 Race 1 starts, followed by subsequent races
- 17:00 Boats moor at Cowes Yacht Haven after racing
- 17:00 Leisure time to get ready for evening party
- 19:00 Sponsored drinks reception
- 19:30 Welcome & Gala Dinner
- 21:00 Charity Auction & fundraising activities
- 00:00 Carriages
Friday 27th Sept
- 07:30 Breakfast is served at Cowes Yacht Haven
- 08:45 Join Yacht
- 10:00 Day 2 racing starts, followed by subsequent races (afternoon tea in Yacht Haven)
- 14:30 Boats return to Port Solent Marina after racing
- 14:30 The Silicon Cup Prize Giving at The Port House
- 14:45 Afternoon Tea is served
- 15:00 Bar remains open, and guests depart at leisure
We offer two types of packages: skippered entry and private entry.
A skippered entry teams you up with an experienced skipper from our partners Sunsail. You don’t need to have sailed before, they will take care of everything. Just turn up and you’ll be safely enjoying the water really quickly.
Private entries are open to experienced skippers and crews who provide their own yachts.