Thursday 15th September
- 09:30 Tea & coffee – The Port House Cafe, Portsmouth
- 09:30 The Silicon Cup registration – for all team captains opens in The Port House
- 10:30 Registration closes
- 12:30 Race 1 starts, followed by subsequent races
- 17:00 Boats moor at Cowes Yacht Haven after racing
- 17:00 Leisure time to get ready for evening party
- 19:00 Sponsored drinks reception
- 19:30 Welcome & Gala Dinner
- 21:00 Charity Auction & fundraising activities
- 00:00 Carriages
Friday 16th September
- 07:30 Breakfast is served at Pontoon View, Cowes Yacht Haven (must be pre-booked)
- 08:45 Join Yacht
- 10:00 Day 2 racing starts, followed by subsequent races (afternoon tea in Yacht Haven)
- 14:30 Boats return to Port Solent Marina after racing
- 14:30 The Silicon Cup Prize Giving at The Port House
- 14:45 Afternoon Tea is served
- 15:00 Bar remains open, and guests depart at leisure
We offer two types of packages: skippered entry and private entry.
Private entries are open to experienced skippers and crews who provide their own yachts.
A skippered entry teams you up with an experienced skipper from our partners Sunsail. You don’t need to have sailed before, they will take care of everything. Just turn up and you’ll be safely enjoying the water really quickly.
Skippered Package Costs
40ft boat – 10 Guests = £5795 + VAT
Sunsail 41.0 – 8 Guests = £5495 + VAT
- Charter of a 40ft or Sunsail 41.0 Yacht for up to 10/8 guests, inc fuel
- Sunsail Skipper and 1st Mate.All weather clothing for each crew member
- Packed lunch and soft drinks on board both days
- Welcome drink and Gala Dinner tickets for your team *pro crew eat at another location.
- Berthing at Cowes Yacht Haven
- On-board accommodation for 6 people if sharing cabins or 3 for single occupancy.
- Prize-giving with afternoon tea
- Up to 1.5M Bow branding
- Trophies for podium places
- All pre-event and on-site management